Search This Blog

Pages - Menu

About

About Me

My photo
Heyyyy! My name is Amanda and I live in the Central Valley in California. I am a newly single mom trying to navigate life while maintaining a glam style on a budget. Registered nurse by day, shopaholic-fashionista at heart!! I love fashion and home décor, just as much as I love a good deal! I want to bring you guys along my journey of finding all of the trendiest items, that don’t break the bank. My hope is you can take away some fab styling tips and my fave beauty loves. P.S. Bring wine, and all the coffee.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Great Baby Gift Idea

I had my son, Carson James, in July, 2012. I received the most amazing gift from my dearest friends. I just had to share it with you all.  They started an awesome business called woodkeeps. Definitely check them out!!
The "baby block" has obviously six sides:  1st Letter of Baby’s Name,Baby’s Full Name, Birthday, Time of Birth, Weight, Length, Place of Birth and Parent’s Names.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us